Renting or Owning a boat?
10 Reasons Why Renting A Boat Is A Better Choice
- Hop on and take off! Do nothing but enjoy the water.
- No need for a boat towing vehicle.
- No washing, waxing, or storing the boat after a day on the water.
- No boat maintenance expense of any kind.
- No making an expensive boat payment during the months of winter storage.
- Less expensive than owning a boat.
- All boating equipment is provided (skis, jackets, ski rope, etc.)
- No need to purchase a boating water recreational permit.
- There are a variety of boats to choose from.
- You can share the boating cost with friends.
The Average Boat Owner Spends more than $5,000 per year on recreational boating!
We all know owning a boat is expensive. The initial purchase price of a boat is just the beginning. The average boat owner spends another $5,000 per year on maintenance, slip fees, insurance, fuel, and more. The average boater only hits the water 18 times per year. If you do the math, this means an average boat outing costs the owner more than $300. If you consider a luxury yacht or a higher-end powerboat the numbers increase exponentially.
For those of you who have always longed to own a boat, the smarter move is to try renting one first. Not only do you get to use the boat right away, but the owner takes care of all of the costs including license, maintenance, docking and storage fees, and insurance. These can really add up fast.
RentAboat.com gives you a wide variety of boats to choose from including luxury yachts, powerboats of all sizes, sailboats, pontoon boats, jet skis, charter boats, and more. We offer flexible scheduling to fit your needs. Choose either short-term rentals, such as half or full days, or rent a boat for your entire vacation.
All vessels come equipped with the necessary safety and recreational gear. This offers more savings to you, as a boat renter, as you donâ€™t have to purchase hundreds or thousands of dollars worth of safety equipment and water toys to use. Ski boat rentals come with skis and life preservers. If you ask a question or two you may even get a quick instructional lesson from the dock.
Renting a boat before making the substantial investment of owning one just makes sense. RentAboat.com gives you the best of both worlds. Let us help make your next boating vacation perfect!